Temporarily removing hair, using warm, tea-tree cream wax.
- Top leg £23
- Lower leg £20
- Full leg £35
- Forearm £21
- Full arm £33
- Eyebrows £11
- Upper lip £8
- Chin £8
- Full face £25
- Back £31
- Half back £21
- Chest £31
- Lower leg and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £30/£46/£48
- Top leg and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £33/£49/£51
- Full leg and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £44/£60/£62
- Lower leg, underarm, and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £40/£56/£58
- Full leg, underarm and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £52/£68/£70
- Eyebrows and upper lip (and nostrils) £17 (£22)
- Eyebrows, upper lip and chin and nostrils £18.50 (£23.50)
- Upper lip and chin £14
- Nostrils and ears £15
A hot wax that grips the hair, not the skin. For more delicate areas.
- Underarm £13
- Bikini line £16
- G-String (very high) £24
- Brazilian (Strip left at the top)£32
- Hollywood (everything off)£35
- Nostrils £8
- Ears £8
- Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid friction and heat for the next 24 to 48 hours.
- No sunbathing or sunbeds for 24 hours.
- No fake tan for 24 hours.
- No swimming in chlorinated pools/hot tubs/Jacuzzis for 24 hours.
- No deodorant or perfumed products to be applied to the area for 24 hours.
- Make up should be avoided if facial hair was waxed.
- Tight clothing can aggravate the waxed area.
- If any spots or rashes persist for more than a week, or become infected, please see your GP.
- You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments to get the hairs in the same growth pattern for longer smooth results.
- For best results have your waxing done every 4-6 weeks, do not shave between appointments, and the hair should be at least 5mms.