Temporarily removing hair, using warm, tea-tree cream wax.
- Top leg £22
- Lower leg £19
- Full leg £33
- Forearm £19
- Full arm £25
- Eyebrows £10
- Upper lip £8
- Chin £8
- Full face £22
- Back £30
- Half back £20
- Chest £30
- Lower leg and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £28/£44/£46
- Top leg and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £31/£47/£49
- Full leg and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £42/£58/£60
- Lower leg, underarm, and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £38/£54/£56
- Full leg, underarm and bikini/Brazilian/Hollywood £50/£66/£68
- Eyebrows and upper lip (and nostrils) £16 (£21)
- Eyebrows, upper lip and chin and nostrils £17.50 (£22.50)
- Upper lip and chin £13
- Nostrils and ears £14
A hot wax that grips the hair, not the skin. For more delicate areas.
- Underarm £12
- Bikini line £15
- G-String (very high) £23
- Brazilian (Strip left at the top)£31
- Hollywood (everything off)£33
- Nostrils £8
- Ears £8
- Keep the waxed area clean, and avoid friction and heat for the next 24 to 48 hours.
- No sunbathing or sunbeds for 24 hours.
- No fake tan for 24 hours.
- No swimming in chlorinated pools/hot tubs/Jacuzzis for 24 hours.
- No deodorant or perfumed products to be applied to the area for 24 hours.
- Make up should be avoided if facial hair was waxed.
- Tight clothing can aggravate the waxed area.
- If any spots or rashes persist for more than a week, or become infected, please see your GP.
- You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments to get the hairs in the same growth pattern for longer smooth results.
- For best results have your waxing done every 4-6 weeks, do not shave between appointments, and the hair should be at least 5mms.